A Hard-Fought Road To Respect.
Individually, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and Bret “Hit Man” Hart are two of the greatest WWE Superstars in history. Together, they launched an intense rivalry that spilled out of the ring and became incredibly personal, building to the infamous “Montreal Incident.” Now, for the first time ever, these Hall of Famers sit down together, and in a gripping emotional interview that was at times tense and uncomfortable, but also refreshingly candid, the two reflect on their intertwined careers, covering:
· Their early days breaking into WWE
· Shattering stereotypes
· Their evolving relationships with each other and Mr. McMahon
· Feelings about the other top stars
· The pressures, the backstabbing, and the rumours
· The aftermath of Montreal
· Their emotional reconciliation
This collection is also packed with career spanning Rocker vs. Hart Foundation and Shawn vs. Bret matches as well as both of their inductions into the WWE Hall of Fame.
BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS
WWE Championship Match
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
Survivor Series – 9th November 1997